CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Goofy Girl

We were having a little bit of fun today... after our "school time". During school time, we read about Mrs. Wishy-Washy (you'll see one of her books on the side of the blog) and made a project that focused on her. Kendyll colored while I cut, and then she helped me glue. The finished project is hanging up on our fridge. I should have taken a picture of that too, oh well! Another day. Back to our fun... here is Kendyll dressed up in her bathing suit cover up, hood and all, new sunglasses that she can't live without, and the thermometer from her doctor's kit. I think she looks absolutely amazing!!! Hee, hee!

2 comments:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Kendyll...you look AWESOME! Love you

Diana Woloszyk said...

What a bathing beauty!! The glasses are way too cool. Love you!