CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Num, Num

Tonight, after dinner, Kendyll wanted to have a "num num"= yum yum. She scurried into the kitchen, straight for the fridge. I was offering either a banana or strawberries (which she has taken a HUGE liking to lately). When I opened the fridge, she saw the rice pudding. Of course, she had to have that. I opened it up, she dipped her spoon in it, and if you know Kendyll (Dada, Mimi, Maggie, you know what happens next), she did NOT want to eat it. Surprise, surprise. She just looked at it for a minute, and she didn't even let the spoon get near her mouth. She realized that this was something she didn't want. Then she looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said, "No, brown." I knew she would want the chocolate pudding from the get go and couldn't figure out why she just didn't grab it in the first place, but that's Kendyll for you. Below you can see her eating the "brown" pudding (low fat, by the way), and I ate the rice pudding.

No comments: