CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Wee Wee Man!!!"

"Wee wee man, wee wee man!" Kendyll was singing. Her little ears had picked up the faint sounds of the ice cream man. It was just after 7 tonight, so at first I told her no. Besides, she skipped her nap at Marta's and she was going to be going down earlier tonight, and it was too close to bedtime to be eating ice cream. But Robert really wanted to buy her some so I changed my mind. I know... I give in too easily and I know that it will come back to haunt me. In no time at all they were out the door and headed down the driveway to find some good eats. Robert let Kendyll pick which ice cream she wanted and you will see down below which one she picked.
Look at what "wee wee" she picked! Are you surprised???


The aftermath!!! And she had red hands too!

1 comment:

Wolo Girlz Mom said...

Wee Wee man is the best. And she sure looks like she is enjoying it!
Want to do lunch soon?