CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Entry

I have been interested in starting a blog for Kendyll to keep others updated on her wild adventures. About a couple of months ago, I came across some real inspirational blogs that really caught my eye, and I thought, hey, I can do that! So here I go... I can't promise too much, but will try my best to share some wonderful stories about the life of a busy, and I mean busy, 2 year old. The only pitfall that I see ahead of me is downloading pictures, as we are not quite on top of that. I looked in our files, and the last known pictures in the computer were from December. YIKES! All other pictures are still in the camera so Robert will once again have to "school" me on how to download them... I'm sure that it is not too difficult. The difficult part will be remembering to actually do it.


Now that the weather has broken, she spends a lot of time outside, but mainly she hangs out in our new one car garage, I mean shed. Robert is finishing up a new shed and it is huge. He has really done a great job with it. Kendyll gets so excited about it, that as we turn down our street each day, she starts chanting,"Shed, shed, shed..." in the back seat. Too much!


Well, I'll leave you all with my favorite scripture that has meant a lot to me...


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5,6

No comments: