CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Green Toenails

Today I painted Kendyll's toenails for the first time. She was really excited about it because she has been fascinated by my black painted toenails. She sat right on the bed, ready for action, until I approached her with the brush. Then she was a little anxious... but I told her it didn't hurt and she was okay with that. I tried to get a decent picture but... you know how that goes... trying to get a 2 year old to sit/stand in one place. As you can see in the picture, one toenail is already smeared because she doesn't have patience. You'll also notice some white powder on her feet. Kendyll had already opened the linen closet, grabbed the foot powder, and applied it (very liberally) to herself. I told you she LOVES that stuff. Oh, and I had to paint my toenails green and put on foot powder too!

No comments: