CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cupcakes

Tomorrow night is my night to teach Vacation Bible School. My mother has graciously agreed to help me again for yet another year. Each year, I say this is my last year, but I always come back. Our theme is "King of the Jungle", and we choose to teach about Daniel in the lion's den. I came across a cute lion cupcake idea, using carmel corn for a mane, and today was the day to make them. It was very difficult to finish them with a 2 year old wanting to help who decided that she didn't need a nap today. Anyway, we made it through and there were hardly any tears.

Of course, I let Kendyll "decorate" her own cupcake. She actually spread her own frosting! Adding the necessary sprinkles... Enjoying the fruits of her labor... check out her lips!!!I tried to upload a picture of my finished cupcakes, but the picture kept loading crooked. Oh well! Take my word for it, they are really cute!

No comments: